Friday, July 31, 2009

Poker

I'm a girl who likes to play poker, both literally and figuratively. Who doesn't like to be challenged and stimulated? When I had the opportunity last night to get both at once, I took my opportunity.

We all want to fulfill the fantasy of having sex in the office. Well, I have recently been promoted to the corner office with an excellent view of the Strip (I live in Vegas). Last week I met a guy while playing poker; a very sexy and intriguing man. Yesterday he took me to dinner and I realized that I had left my house key in my office. Being the gentleman that he is, he came with me to my office to get the key.

I walked in to the office and bent over to get my keys from the bottom drawer. I suddenly felt his hand on my back, keeping me bent over while his other hand moved between my legs. The rest of what happened is too much for this blog, but will be in my next book (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/2832). I will tell you that at one point my breasts were pressed against my office windows for everyone to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment