Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sex on the Beach

I think the drink would have been more fun than the actual thing. I'm currently at the airport after spending the past two days on a white-sands resort. One of the owners of the financial firm where I work invited me to spend a few nights with him at his beach house. I needed the break and this man is very easy on the eyes, so I agreed. Less than three hours later we were in the air, first class.

I was wearing a white bikini and watching the sun set over the ocean. The sky was pink and orange with dark purple clouds streaking the sky. The palm trees were like black cut-outs against the horizon. David began to massage my shoulders. I was buzzed from the champagne. That first night was amazing...just what I had needed.

The next night we began to make out while lying on the sand. The sun had just set and the stars were out. Sand was EVERYWHERE. I began to feel my hair being tugged, I thought it was David. Oh no, it was a sand crab. I screamed. David said I scared it away and wanted to continue. Sand was EVERYWHERE.

Eventually we went inside and after showering I noticed purple splotches all over my legs. I had been bitten by some kind of bug that caused a skin reaction. We went in the hot tub, which had too many chemicals...causing more reactions. At this point I was so ready to leave.

So, while I was supposed to be enjoying another day at the beach, I have decided to come home to my husband. Maybe this is all just karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment