Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sex at inappropriate times


Why do we get urges to have sex at the most inappropriate times and with inappropriate people throughout the day? Today I was working, more like daydreaming, in my office. I decided that if I didn't have an orgasm I wouldn't be able to concentrate enough to complete my reports.

Jake not only looks like a surfer from some movie, he just moved here from Cali and has grown up surfing. He has perfect skin, blond hair, piercing blue eyes, rippling muscles. Jake looks HOT in a suit and today he had on his teal tie that made his eyes even brighter. I had been thinking about what it would be like for months. Today I called his extension and told him to meet me in the stairwell in 2 minutes.

It only took 5 minutes and just as we finished the door above us opened. Jake went down to the level below and I walked up the stairs. We didn't talk for the rest of the day. I don't know that we will ever talk again, but I finished my reports. Problem solved!!

I left work, showered, made dinner, and made love to my husband (for dessert). Did I really do anything wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment